Director, Executive Sponsorship Program
Comcast Business Services is looking for a Director-Executive Sponsorship Programs, responsible for developing the strategy and implementing best practices for influencer marketing across enterprise marketing and sales. This position will play a key role in developing resources, tools, and programs to increase penetration and relationships for Comcast Business Managed Enterprise Solutions customers, representing the F1000 list of enterprises. Scope includes executive engagement, idea generation, program strategies, content development plans, documentation and reporting requirements. This position reports into the Executive Director of Enterprise Marketing.
- Responsible for the design and execution of the Comcast Business Executive Sponsorship program aligning key executive leadership representatives with C-level executives within the customer base.
- Nurture deep relationships with executive leadership team to identify and assign accounts. Work back within the sales team to develop customer specific briefs to support executive conversations.
- Strong executive presence skills required.
- Serves as lead for developing customer facing content to optimize messaging and brand consistency for large custom deal support and awareness.
- Create and develop clear and compelling legal approved presentations that highlight the value proposition for Comcast Business in the large enterprise space, creating influencers in the market.
- Partner with sales and to create and optimize customer content assets to increase awareness, campaign effectiveness and lead generation where applicable.
- Create and manage Executive Sponsorship Program deliverables, mapped to business objectives, key announcement and events.
- Deeply understand the enterprise industry landscape and Comcast Business services to translate them into consummate content and compelling material across a variety of accounts that can be leverage by the executive sponsors.
- Research key customer drivers, innovations, and guiding principles, including ability to review customer 10K and develop execu-ready translation of materials.
- Drive Influencer Marketing as a Comcast Business wide initiative embedded within the customer journey.
- Provide world class high value marketing expertise to support sales organization in guiding content to enable their success with customers.
- Tightly align with enterprise solutions sales teams to work collaboratively to ensure customer success, servicing their needs and maintaining close relationships.
- Serve as sales and customer advocate back to the business to understand and articulate needs of clients back to product and customer care teams
- Provide SME expertise for broader advocacy and influencer programs.
- Measure and monitor ongoing programs to ensure they align with customer needs and deliver programs that can increase satisfaction.
- Analyze market needs and data to create and implement marketing plans that will provide foundation for future growth and position Comcast Business and the sales teams as leaders.
- Develop integrated marketing programs that achieve specific objectives and employ a wide variety of touch points to further enhance the Executive Sponsorship Program.
- Develop marketing strategy and projects for initiative that will increase the sales team presence and penetration into the accounts.
- Lead strategic engagement for account management teams in delivering insights for customers. Serve as an industry thought leader.
- BS in Marketing and/or related business experience required
- Customer focused marketing expert with Minimum 5 -7 years of cable or telecom experience
- Comcast specific experience minimum 3 5 years
- Excellent analytical, written and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated business acumen and excellent interpersonal skills
- Prior experience/knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively multitask
- Results driven, self-motivated individual with a focus on goal achievement
- Strong presentation skills
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer