Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Responsible for effectively planning, managing and coordinating all activities in the areas of security, to include conducting a variety of investigations associated with criminal and or dishonest acts against Comcast. Manages professional employees and/or investigators and may manage business support/technical staff. Has accountability for managing financial resources. Responsible for the development of security recommendations to facilitate the protection of company property and assets from loss and facilitates security awareness training to employees.& Has overall responsibility for developing/administering performance standards for organizational unit. Develops processes, policy and procedures to implement functional security strategies. Also responsible for the direct management of security personnel. Gives oversight and guidance to all security department members in consultation with the senior management. Accountable for ensuring that the security programs and strategies of Comcast are effectively implemented and maintained.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Conducts and supervises complex internal and external investigations
- Testifies in Local State and Federal Courts on behalf of Comcast
- Testify before regulatory commissions including employment hearings
- Creates and maintains critical partnerships and relationships with different business units, including but not limited to, Finance, Government Affairs, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Public Relations, Retail, and Technical Operations
- Overnight travel in-state and nationally may be required (up to 20% annually)
- Develops and effectively applies established practices that comply with government guidelines and standards.
- Manages a team including police officers, security guards, and investigators.
- Acts as a liaison between security personnel and the Director.
- Assists in developing and improving crime prevention, awareness, and protection services/ programs.
- Ensures that personnel records, reports, approvals, filings, schedules, written orders, etc. are maintained as required.
- Ensures that all department motor vehicles and equipment& are properly inspected, maintained and used, in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Examines/reviews police reports for completeness and conformity. Ensures that all legal requirements and departmental procedures are strictly followed.
- Prepares and documents investigations for Human Resources, legal counsel or law enforcement agencies with minimal supervision.
- Works flexible hours and is available on call 24/7 as situations warrant.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) Certification preferred
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Certification preferred
- WZ or Reid Training preferred
- CFI preferred
- Experience in legal investigations and employment investigations highly preferred-Experience in Law Enforcement Military Police/Security or Corporate Security highly preferred
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skill
- High degree of professionalism and leadership to be able to work with senior leadership and present findings
- Ability to ‘see beyond’ and provide valuable feedback and process recommendations
- Ability to create, build and maintain valuable partnerships throughout Comcast
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer