Comcast Business - CAE 4, Customer Service (Repair)- 7475 S. Joliet St, Centennial, CO
Military Experience Welcome
Day 1 Benefits offered to new hires!
Responsible for providing advanced technical support & service to our internal and external customers by promptly answering escalated inquiries, providing accurate information while troubleshooting and problem solving. Exercise sound judgment in all matters related to the customer, balancing the interest of both the customer and the company. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Assumes ownership of any issue escalated from Tier 1. Follow up and customer call backs included.
- Effectively troubleshoots issues & equipment relating to connectivity, network, equipment, identifying LAN issues, email and mail delivery problems, client configuration, domain issues, PC/Mac workstation configuration, DNS problem and proxy server configurations, server level issues, and webhosting. Follow up with all issues to ensure MTTR and clearly documenting tickets.
- Support of RIPv2 Static customers (ability to operate NetControl, create configuration files, utilize the TFTP servers & troubleshoot routing problems).
- Identify areas for process improvements and provide feedback to supervisors.
- Prioritizes workload and manages multiple time sensitive issues at once.
- Assist with incoming calls when call volume peaks and participate in rotating on-call program as needed.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware, etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast Business by proactively listening for opportunities to introduce customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Technology or Computer Science
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience.
- Previous Comcast Experience preferred.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer