Sr. Manager, Prepaid Growth Strategy
The Sr. Growth Manager for Xfinity Prepaid will be responsible to help deliver over 46% year-over-year new and profitable customer growth in 2019, directly impacting the bottom-line of the business.
Why work at Xfinity Prepaid? 2 reasons Get-it-done and have fun doing it. We are a small, young, entrepreneurial team within Comcast that's changing the rules of the game and delivering double-digit year-over-year growth. And we're looking to add another crazy personality to what we believe is the "Best team at you'll ever work with". We're a lean, mean, fighting machine!
Now, what's the role? This critical role for the business will be accountable for driving the development & execution of key customer growth strategies. You will collaborate closely with leadership across Comcast Headquarters and Divisional teams to identify opportunities among key customer segments, develop the strategies and initiatives to capture that opportunity, and drive the cross-channel, cross-business execution of these strategies at scale.
And who are we looking for? We are looking for an experienced growth hacker, who can combine a deep understanding of customer and competitive insights with business levers that lead to customer and revenue growth. This role will be expected to flex both analytical skills and creative muscles and should be as comfortable with both the art and science of driving profitable growth. To be successful, you will be required to create strong partnerships across all functions of the organization including Retail, Operations, Marketing, Care, Analytics and Finance as well as strong partnerships with the Divisional teams to help execute these strategies.
- Play a leadership role in development of end-to-end strategies for key customer growth segments, with the goal of optimizing relationships and decreasing churn in Xfinity Prepaid user base.
- Proactively identify, design and manage new partnerships that will act as collaborators and unlock growth opportunities and influence Xfinity Prepaid strategic roadmap.
- This leader will study the health of the Xfinity Prepaid customer base, monitor trends in purchase behaviors, and propose targeted acquisition, engagement and retention programs. This may include identifying customers at risk of churning and strategies for re-igniting their loyalty. This may also include developing strategies to increase engagement, retention and share of spend among loyal customers.
- Instrumental in driving customer-centric thinking and best practices into the end-to-end customer experience and ensure we're applying the right level of strategic rigor in decision making.
- Partner with Retail, Marketing, and Divisional teams to deliver your strategy, influencing roadmaps and advocating for experiences that drive consideration and performance results.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA highly preferred.
- Proven experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams to deliver amazing outcomes.
- Demonstrated high levels of ownership, responsibility, initiative and the desire to drive significant, measurable performance results.
- Track record of making principled, data-based business decisions balanced with experienced judgement.
- Be comfortable with financial modeling and unstructured analytical data.
- Solid written and verbal skills to communicate program objectives, recommendations, and results to senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer