Senior Video Integration Engineer
Freewheel is hiring, New York-based Senior Software Engineer, Device Integration.
Freewheel helps the television industry generate revenue from their premium content through , robust technology platform, which enables consumers to watch entertainment on any devices from PC, mobile, set-top box to traditional TV.
Freewheel New York Engineering Team is part of our global engineering team who ,re building ,advanced ,and high quality ,applications, servers ,and tools to manage multi-million dollar orders, handle billions of daily requests ,and process tera, bytes of raw daily data.
Develop and test SDKs on multiple platforms, simplifying and unifying reach across many platforms
Interface with global engineering, product ,and operation teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
Conduct tech design and code reviews, establish standards in industry
Improve performance, availability, and scalability of our systems, and services
Communicate, discuss and help clients adopt our SDKs, resolve any issues and verify the integration pipelines
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Sciences
- 5 years+ of relevant experience in developing, and debugging of the least 2 of the following platforms
- You should have experience with video player components on mobile/desktop platforms (AVPlayer, ExoPla,yer etc.)
- Experience with video codecs, and streaming technology is a huge plus
- You should have experience in Linux or Linux based systems
- You should be detail oriented, flexible, and can work well in, global team-oriented environment
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer