Responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services to both new and existing customers while engaging with them in a retail store location. Communicate effectively with customers to inform them of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services. Educate and assist them on their purchase decision and offer the best possible technology solution to meet their needs. Explain and illustrate the advantages of their purchase decision and place an order on their behalf while they are inside the retail store. Demonstrate strong customer-focused service, both on and off the sales floor, and transform every customer interaction into a positive customer experience. Provide effective collaboration with other Comcast employees and exhibit strong skills in the areas of relationship building and sales presentation.
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology, especially around
Comcast products and services. Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions. Evaluate
customers# potential product needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Utilize retention techniques to proactively retain existing customers from canceling
- Meet or exceed sales quotas in an accountability-based culture.
- Manage store inventory, process equipment transactions, and handle high volumes
of cash and other payment activity with a focus of maximizing the customer
- Work in a fast paced, high-volume environment and, where applicable, cover
multiple store locations throughout the operating area; may be asked to travel to
other Customer Service Centers to offer additional support.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to type and operate standard office machines and computers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Proficient in all computer and telephone applications relating to customer sales and service.
Generally requires 1-3 years related experience.
- High School Diploma or the recognized equivalent in work experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer