Technical ETL Lead, Eng 4
This is a senior position within the organization reporting to Sr. Manager Data Experience team. The DX group has responsibility for Comcast Data Services and one of the major goal is to harmonize data ingestion and consumption layer across Comcast. The position is especially responsible working across with solution architects, business partners, programs and project to harmonize data assets within Comcast. Work as a Sr. Developer/Lead to support all project related functions which includes solution, design, development and deployment of data assets The Sr. Engineer would be working as part of a Devops team for Nextgen technology upgrade for the dx team.
- Candidate will be working on technologies like AWS, Hadoop and RDBMS to integrate data from multiple source systems.
- Provides direction for diverse and complex initiatives and is accountable for data warehousing solutions that meets content, usability, accuracy and reliability.
- Development of E2E ETL data integration and solution.
- Worked across technical and business team in order to harmonization data asset.
- Managing and Coordinating Dev/ops Process and responsible for data delivery in production as well as lower tire environment.
- Work in an Agile, Multi country resourcing model for the above delivery.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with AWS( Kinesis , Lambda, Glue,EC2, RedShift)
- Some Experience with Big data technologies like Hadoop.
- 5 + year of experience working as data integration, data solution architect EDW, ODS, ETL engineer/architect or similar role required.
- Five to seven years’ experience leading data integration, Development of ETL architecture using Linux, Informatica, Teradata, SQL, BTEQ, Hadoop Hive, Pig, Spark, Flume, Sqoop, and UC4
- Requires understanding of complete SDLC and Experience with continuous integration, test-driven/behavior-driven development, and agile, scrum development methodologies
- Experience collaborating and partner with technical and business team to present, define, strategies, requirement, road-map, budget, solution.
- Experience presenting strategies, road-map and gap analysis, for technology and business solution up-to VP level
- Managing and Coordinating Dev/ops Process.
- Experience designing logical and physical architectures.
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology in a data warehouse environment
- Ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries
- Excellent oral, written, analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Manage and Co-ordinate 1-10 matrix resources,
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer