Comcast Business Services Sales Representative - Centennial, CO
Military Experience Welcome!!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1!
Responsible for inbound telesales of Comcast services to small-to-medium business customers.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Meet and exceed sales quotas by generating sales from inbound calls and follow-up with potential customers to sell Comcast Business Services products or services.
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
- Manage the customer relationship from initial call, through close to resolve on the first call or escalate appropriately.
- Deliver best-in-class customer experience and represent Comcast Business Services in a professional and courteous manner to prospects and customers.
- Keep up-to-date on product knowledge, industry information, and competitive landscape.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer