OSS software architect will have 5+ years' experience with service provider BSS, retail, sales, revenue management, receivables management, OSS systems. Preference to experience with Wireless service providers. Bonus points for experience with MSO systems.
Exposure and knowledge of TM Forum eTOM and TAM models desired but not required.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
Drive results and growth
Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Work with Architecture personnel and back-office systems delivery teams to gather requirements, generate blueprints and designs, and assist in the delivery of products and features in the Mobile back-office.
- Work with product, business and operations personnel to ensure that features, process flows, and policies are crafted to ensure they are in-line with Mobile target architectures and systems capabilities so there are no mismatches / re-work.
- Produce, and maintain the following:
- Strategic capabilities based roadmap and architecture for BSS and OSS back-office systems.
- Supporting estimation and planning for epics/stories and feature delivery within the mobile back-office.
- Assisting executives with justifications for investment and trade offs in technology solutions relative to Mobile back-office platforms.
- Ensures solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable, and delivered on schedule.
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information that will positively affect organizational projects; applies and integrates emerging technological trends to new and existing systems architecture.
- Presents solutions to senior architects.
- Plans and designs new or upgraded systems. Interacts with departments to implement improvements in process.
- Develops solution architecture (both tactical and strategic) to fully manage/support enterprise needs, services, systems and technology management.
- Mentors team members in relevant technologies and implementation architecture.
- Develops, documents and ensures compliance with best practices including but not limited to the following coding standards, object oriented designs, platform and framework specific design concerns and human interface guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
Engineering, Computer Science
Years of Experience:
- Generally requires 5-10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer