Sr. Front-End Web Engineer
Comcast is looking for a skillful Front-End Web Engineer to join our newest team, Xfinity Mobile! As we continue to grow, we are looking for talented and passionate people. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer facing applications focusing on high volume, high availability and secure software.
- Participate in architecture, development, implementation and maintenance of our systems
- Responsible for engineering best practices leading to excellent overall quality of software
- Participate actively in agile practices by collaborating with product owners, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, and other team members in such activities as grooming user stories with cross-functional development teams
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff
- Supports a culture of continuous improvement
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, including extensive web programming experience and proven architecture skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- Excellence on Angular, understanding of React and other front-end frameworks.
- Experience developing service-oriented development, architecture paradigms and a proven excellence on design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Experience with high-scale, distributed web service development (hands-on experience with RESTful services); understanding of APIs, data serialization and JSON.
- Excellence on debugging and using Application Performance Monitoring tools.
- Familiarity with data serialization formats like XML, JSON and protocol buffers
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer