Brand Marketing Manager
In today’s world of constant media consumption, reaching consumers with quality, impactful advertising is more important than ever. At the center of that consumption is Comcast Spotlight and Freewheel – the advertising arm of Comcast that provides premium video advertising to clients of all shapes and sizes. We sit at a unique focal point of cross-platform consumption with a treasure trove of data and a cache of premium inventory.
This marketing role is responsible for leading Freewheel brand marketing projects from conception to completion. The right candidate can lead a creative brainstorming session with smart technology executives, then, working with talented agencies, turn those ideas into marketing campaigns, and finally project manage the details for a successful launch.
- Ideate, plan, execute and manage the campaigns that support the Freewheel brand and industry leading thought leadership (Video Monetization Report, FreeWheel Council reports, and Signature Insights reports). Collaborate with FreeWheel executive team and external agencies to identify the right audiences, messages, editorial calendar, and creative execution
- Work closely with Events, Social Media, Communications, FreeWheel Council & FreeWheel International to turn content, campaigns, and product launches into compelling event experiences, social media engagement, and PR
- Project manage the production of the Insights Portfolio & Research publications; bring the data to life with compelling graphics and copy
- Support HR/Talent Acquisition’s recruiting initiatives; coordinate needs for swag/signage, social media promotion, video, and digital media
- Ensure all marketing efforts are on brand and on message across all touchpoints
- Work with marketing and business unit executives to plan budgets; track and manage marketing expenses to ensure that they are within budget parameters
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, or business. 6-9 years of experience in a marketing, communications capacity with a track record for increased responsibilities
- Demonstrable marketing / brand management experience within an enterprise technology environment-ideally in the ad tech/programmatic, digital/linear media industry with a passion for the media, entertainment and premium video industries
- Experience working with and communicating with senior management and cross functional teams
- Ability to multi-task in a high intensity environment w/multiple competing priorities and drive complex projects to completion under tight deadlines
- Outstanding budget and program management skills; high level of efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer