We are looking for a Software Engineer to be a part of our Architecture team.Responsible for planning and designing software applications in networking. Documents all development activity. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Analyzes and determines integration needs.
- Support new technology evaluation and testing
- Design and manage networking software for data center
- Work closely with architects and engineers to design solutions
- Use Agile process and tools (e.g., Jira and Confluence) to manage projects
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent- Computer Science, Engineering
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Strong programming skills (e.g., Python, C, Java and Golang)
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as Openstack, AWS and Kubernetes
- In-depth knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, ISIS and BGP
-CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA or JNCIS preferred
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer