Data Analyst Offer Analytics
Responsible for mining multiple data sources and building datasets to support the analysis of promotional offers for the finance organization. Collaborates with team members to construct insightful and actionable insights for the business. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Mine multiple data sources and build datasets to support complex analysis
- Cross-functional collaboration across various departments to address complex problems
- Analyzes and tracks key financial metrics and operational procedures to foster process improvements.
- Assists with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial reports.
- Participates with the preparation of month and year-end processes by reviewing actual vs. budget/forecast variances, reviewing financial trends, and making recommendations for accruals.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- SQL / Teradata
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer