Eng 2, Engineering
Responsible for contributing in one or more areas of expertise in
collaboration with various cross-functional project teams. Exercises
solid knowledge of engineering skills and methodology. Applies long-term
objectives and plans related to the company's technical vision to daily
activity. Applies innovative solutions for engineering developmental
problems that are competitive with industry and company standards with
little direction. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Creates system architecture, design, and specification within
engineering projects and initiatives. Uses solid engineering skills and
knowledge to solve moderate to difficult development problems and
achieve engineering goals.
- Strives to achieve Company business objectives and engineering
objectives in daily activity. Adheres to established company procedures
- Documents results of applied work processes and practical application
of technical standards. Reports results to management.
- Works with limited supervision. Familiarizes self with company goals
and strategies in order to achieve short-term goals with resolution.
- Strives to achieve personal goals and those set forth by management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.