Manager Sales Marketing
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
At FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has come a long way since our inception. Today, FreeWheel serves as the technology platform that powers the premium video ecosystem for advertisers, agencies, media companies around the globe. Our end-to-end operating system is used by 90% of US programmers and MVPDs, and our advertiser platform manages over $50 billion of advertising spenditure each year, and growing. But our journey is far from complete.
If you are passionate about helping to build the world's most power market engine through innovation and collaboration, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently seeking a Sales Marketing Manager for the Advertiser division at FreeWheel (FWA). The FWA Sales Marketing Manager will support in driving commercial success through strategic analysis and marketplace intelligence, product-centric packaging and materials, sales marketing/communication, and more.
- Support in the development and management of the strategic sales process
- Conducting business and marketplace analysis, as well as strategic solutions/recommendations related to market trends and customer needs
- Creating and managing sales positioning and content tied to our value propositions and offerings (collateral, presentations, case studies, videos, etc.)
- Partnering with cross-divisional and commercial/client teams to develop business and communication processes
- Influence and drive go-to-market sales activation and marketing initatives
- Illustrate an ability to manage a team of marketing specialist
- Investigate opportunities and trends to fuel innovation and drive demand for FreeWheel solutions
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales and Executive leadership to drive commercial initiatives
- Act as a liaison between Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales and Product teams
- Create and manage a sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS degree
- 6-9+ year of traditional and digital advertising experience required, TV and Video experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication and client relationship skills
- Recognized self-starter capable of flourishing in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to translate complicated concepts & capabilities in a simple, clear and concise manner
- Strong Proficiency with sales management software tools (Salesforce.com, other), Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working with media and technology, and other relevant categories
- Organized and detail orientated
- Experience managing a team
- Strong willingness to collaborate across internal and external groups
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer