Sr Manager, Recruitment
Responsible for effectively implementing the recruiting and retention
strategies for the Company. Provides supervision, leadership, and
guidance to professional Recruitment staff. Identifies ways to improve
department's strategies, recruitment activities, and employee retention.
Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational
plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional
strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business
results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Implements recruitment, staffing, and retention strategies that
support business objectives, improve employee and business performance,
and gain a return on investment for the business. Provides guidance and
direction to all aspects of the recruitment process including: job
requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks,
compliance, offers of employment, and on-boarding.
- Ensures hiring needs of the department/division/business unit are met
with quality hires in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Leads subordinates in the design and implementation of strategies for
developing and sourcing talent to support current and future staffing
- Establishes, monitors, and reports on recruitment metrics that drive
optimal staffing performance. Collaborates with recruitment team and
other departments to continually assess the effectiveness of recruiting
tools and processes.
- Performs in-depth analysis of recruiting strategies, identifies trends
in the field, and provides recommendations for improving recruiting
process, as well as employee satisfaction, performance, and retention.
- Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government and
community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies, search firms,
and other Recruiters.
- Provides direct supervision and leadership to Coordinators and
Recruiters. Establishes department and individual performance goals.
Designs and delivers training to support employee development.
- Ensures the department's policies and procedures are compliant with
the Company's policies and legal guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer