Supervisor, WAN Operations
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functions of Comcast Business Services order processing teams. Prioritize team workload to ensure that sales orders are processed and installed in a timely and accurate manner. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Performs staffing, hiring, and training tasks including workforce planning, team building, orientation, providing direct training, and providing resources for training.
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of customer orders.
- Evaluates workforce planning and workload prioritization and adjusts as needed to meet key performance metrics.
- Identifies and implements best practices ensuring continuous process efficiency improvement.
- Performs departmental needs analysis and produces strategic, cost-effective solutions.
- Utilizes knowledge of Comcast Business Class products and systems to provide expert knowledge to staff.
- Holds regular team meetings to ensure reps are appropriately informed in order to create a quality customer experience.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer