Eng 5, Prodt Dev Engineering
Responsible for researching, designing, planning, developing, and/or
evaluating new, advanced technologies by translating customer
requirements or strategic business objectives into final product design.
Works with engineering, marketing, customer service, and engineering
support to develop detailed design, project plans, and product launch.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Works with other members of cross-functional teams, joint ventures,
third party vendors and Company's Product Managers and Marketing teams
to deliver quality products, in a timely fashion, that meet defined
- Participates in the Company product lifecycle process, contributes to
and/or creates product and technical requirements, detailed design
documents including transaction, capacity and bandwidth models, systems
definitions, and operational procedures as part of this process.
- Ensures that projects are properly accepted into the engineering team,
worked on in a timely and efficient manner and smoothly transitioned
into Quality Assurance and Operations teams.
- Provides guidance and accepts accountability for the performance and
reliability of various cross-platform applications and services, and
ensures that system failures are restored in a timely manner.
- Recommends courses of action, technology, technical solutions, long
term vision and vision of what needs to happen to grow the Company.
- Develops state-of-the art solutions to maximize on technology and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 11+ years related experience
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.