Specialist 3, User Experience
Responsible for researching customer usability experience of digital
media. Reviews the initial web design; assesses usability, look, and
feel of the company Web site. Creates simple demos of new tools and
documents functionality designed. Monitors the digital media form
created to determine traffic through the Web site. Has in-depth
experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Works independently
with minimal guidance.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Specializes in user experience strategy and design, as well as front-end
prototyping for web, mobile, and other digital delivery platforms;
helps drive the support and future development for the company's public
Web site and public digital communications channels.
- Coordinates and contributes to the experience design for external
digital communications and Web sites for the company, including content
development, user research, user-centered design processes, project
leadership, and user experience prototyping and development.
'- Assists with a variety of web and new media projects for the company,
and collaborates in special projects for the company where there are
additional needs for public web, new media communication and the use of
the company's public Web site.
- Oversees efforts to expand and enhance the digital delivery channels
of the company, improving the user experience for accessing current and
future publications, outreach, research, data, special projects,
speeches, education materials, multi-media content, and other types of
communications that support the mission of the company.
- Assesses a product's positioning and role within the online
organization's sites, products, and services. Develops and writes
interaction and functional specifications.
- Reviews competing products and recommends design solutions that
differentiate the organization's products from those of competitors.
- Develops new research and tests theories that lead to alternative,
leading edge design solutions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Information Sciences, Technology
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer