Specialist 4, User Experience
Responsible for researching the customer usability experience of digital
media. Reviews the initial web design and assesses the usability, look,
and feel of the Company Web site. Creates simple demos of new tools and
documents functionality design. Helps drive the vision, directs the
design and the voice, and owns the experience of various Comcast
products and services across multiple platforms. Monitors the digital
media form created to determine traffic through the Web site. Integrates
knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key
contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or
projects and shares expertise.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Specializes in user experience strategy and design, as well as
front-end prototyping for web, mobile, and other digital delivery
platforms, helping drive the support and future development of various
Comcast products and service across multiple platforms.
- Collaborates on and oversees the experience design for external
digital communications and Web sites for the Company, including content
development, user research, user-centered design processes, project
leadership, and user experience prototyping and development.
- Leads a variety of web and new media projects for the company.
Collaborates in special projects for the Company where there are
additional needs for new media communication.
- Oversees efforts to expand and enhance the digital delivery channels
of the company, improving the user experience for accessing current and
future publications, outreach, research, data, special projects,
speeches, education materials, multi-media content, and other types of
communications that support the mission of the company.
- Assesses a product's positioning and role within the online
organization's sites, products, and services. Develops and writes
interaction and functional specifications.
- Reviews competing products and recommends design solutions that
differentiate the organization's products from those of competitors.
- Develops new research and tests theories that lead to alternative,
leading-edge design solutions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer