Interactive Account Executive
High performing digital sales professional responsible for partnering with assigned sales teams to drive interactive revenue across digital and other advanced advertising platforms. Focused on in person sales calls and coaching assigned teams to utilize interactive products to drive overall growth in client investment and Comcast Spotlight revenue.
- Participate in 10 to 15 in-person sales calls per week (surveys / presentations) with a focus on key accounts to drive incremental multi-screen growth.
- Consult on key account strategy to help Account Executives prepare for those presentations.
- Deliver OneSpotlight approved training at the market level on the competitive landscape, our products and how to position them to drive revenue.
- Partner with assigned sales managers to identify account opportunities and AEs who need supplemental training to increase multi-screen participation.
- Serve as digital expert and resource for assigned teams.
- Utilizes approved local sales packages and enforces localized pricing within approved parameters on rate card with guidance from Interactive Sales Manager.
- Partners with assigned AEs and sales managers to personally develop relationships with key agencies and major clients across the Market. Helps customize cross-media solutions within Corporate Interactive parameters to win new business and increase our share with major accounts.
- Seasoned media sales professional.
- Digital expert who can articulate how Spotlight Interactive solutions meet advertiser needs.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to present in person and convey our value proposition.
- Ability to enforce standards and alignment to OneSpotlight approach.
- Consistent exercise of excellent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 3-5 years+ of highly relevant digital sales experience
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put ourcustomers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of ourgame-changing technology, products and services, especially our digitaltools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and beingopen to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working thatbrings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joininghuddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to dobetter for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and ourcommunities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer