The Creative Lead partners with internal and external clients in developing top quality creative for advertising campaigns inserted on Cable networks and Comcast digital platforms. Responsibilities range from contributing to business development meetings, facilitating brainstorm sessions, writing scripts, drafting and commissioning storyboards, generating creative budget proposals, pitching concepts, hiring talent and crew, directing video shoots, supervising post production sessions and delivering finished productions on time and on budget. This role requires equal parts creative vision and sales ability to be a successful member of this creative agency. & In addition, is responsible& for providing a variety of services within the Creative Services Department, including ensuring that artistic work meets the look and feel definition of network and& works& with internal and external staff to department commitments. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Develops concepts, write scripts and directs the creative execution of TV and online advertising campaigns and assures seamless production of quality results.
- Works with the sales staff in a business development capacity to communicate the strength of products and services to client prospects, and the importance of quality creative to a successful campaign
-& Pitches advertising concepts and creative services budgets to advertising clients
-& Partners with internal and outside production companies to produce commercials and online creative.
-& Manages budgets and timelines to assure that production are completed in time for air and within budget
- Collaborates with the Creative team and other departments in order to deliver optimal results for sales partners and advertising clients
-& Maintains strong relationships with advertising clients by recommending creative tactics and strategies for long-term advertising campaigns
-& Must be willing to travel around the region regularly for client meetings and other creative services responsibilities in all sales offices.
- Drives sales culture, motivates customer facing employees to sell and generates excitement around our products.
- Creates Ad Hoc frontline material based on topics driven by business needs and Product team.
-& Rolls out campaigns and offers to front line employees via verbal presentations with documented backup.
- Initiates and develop partnership with programmers to bolster sales activity.
- Creates materials.
- Designs mail pieces and newspaper ads.
- Creates and modify Sales materials.
- Updates past information to fit timely campaigns.
- Assures budgets and timelines are met.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Communications / Public Relations preferred
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer