Senior Manager, Product Management
Responsible for managing the pricing, packaging, and documenting of new
product ideas and conducts user need analyses for ancillary products so
that subscriber and financial objectives are achieved. Conducts the
budgeting, planning, analysis, and monitoring required to ensure unit
and financial targets are met for assigned products. Manages ongoing
product management of new and existing products. Develops financial and
operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with
business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has
a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages
one or more groups of professional employees.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer throughout the
product lifecycle. Coordinates across other functional areas to secure
buy-in to deliver on the defined end-to-end customer experience.
- Performs competitive analysis and conducts market research. Maintains
updated view of key competitive changes.
- Teams with product development to deliver high quality products on
- Participates in the strategic planning for enhancements to product
content, pricing, packaging, and features. Participate in defining
product business and functional requirements. Provides product support
and documentation and develops product materials.
- Assists in budgeting and variance analysis of product's unit and
financial performance, with goal of identifying opportunities and risks.
- Drafts and manages requirements, and other supporting business
documentation (such as use cases, possibly M&Ps [methods and
procedures], executive summaries, etc.).
- Leads concepts defining an end-to-end customer experience and expected
full lifecycle costs.
- Contributes to the product vision across team, and the organization.
- Conducts feasibility assessments, capability gap analysis (i.e., what
is wanted vs. what is attainable).
- Manage change requests. Validates downstream deliverables and final
offering (business acceptance testing).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer