Ad Platform Account Manager/Sales Support Specialist
Comcast Technology Solutions: Ad Platform-Ad Delivery and AdStor
The Ad Platform service from Comcast Technology Solutions ensures fast, reliable advertising distribution to a complete footprint of broadcast, cable, syndication, radio, and online destinations across the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Featuring advanced security; redundancy; easy-to-use, comprehensive order and tracking management tools; andin-house production services, Comcast Technology Solutionsis a full-service ad distribution partner. The Ad Platform Adstor enables programmers to efficiently store, manage and delivery ads for non-linear destinations.
As a Comcast Technology Solutions Ad Platform Sales Specialist, you will play a significant part in transforming the advertising industry through a solution platform enabling multiplatform video distribution and real time campaign executions. You will be working with a team that is revolutionizing the way campaigns are executed across the entire video ecosystem. Using your entrepreneurial spirit you will be helping advertisers, agencies, adtech companies, programmers, and MVPD's optimize inventory, campaigns, and overall workflows.The role of Sales Specialist will be a high profile position with a diverse set of opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Will work directly with the sales team and report to sales management to provide support to sales in a client services capacity. Work directly with the sales team on the day-to-day management of retaining clients, addressing any issues, following up on business requests, working across finance, product, service teams to trouble-shoot solutions for clients and ensure customer satisfaction. Will also support the sales team with client feedback, client renewal process, upselling, and related analysis and client reporting. Has a deep understanding of the service and product offering and advises sales team on upsell opportunities/client news. Participates in sales meetings.
- Support of the sale organization: Work with sales and account management to build, maintain and manage top tier client relationships (35%)
- Understanding and support of rate cards, volume needs, existing customer needs
- Master product knowledge and understanding of the advertising ecosystem. Act as subject matter expert in support of sales and clients (10%)
- Makes product improvement recommendations to meet changing operational, sales and market needs
- Support sales and customers as liaison with finance for collections and invoice dispute resolution. Steward business and assist clients with issues (invoice, product, service, support) as liaison between internal support teams and clients. (20%)
- Expert with the product and customer needs and usage will represent existing customers across our teams
- Create and assist in creation of client facing presentations and reports (including sales presentations, collateral and quarterly activity reports) (10%)
- Special projects relating to workflow, process development and communication between departments (20%)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned (5%)
- General: Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
Job Specification requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 3+ years related experience.
- Experience and expertise in advertising, ad agencies, media, video, production
- Proficiencies needed: Excel, including pivot tables, powerpoint and adobe acrobat suite, problem solving, communication, self- starter, client facing interpersonal skills, strong organizational and presentation skills-graphic design is a plus!
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer