Backend Dev Eng 2 - BS
Job Title: Analytics Dev E 2
Education Qualification & Work Experience Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or IT or equivalent technical discipline)
- Minimum 2Years of experience in a IT or product development or telecom or equivalent work environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with architects, developers and business partners to develop enterprise applications, including development of User Interface (UI) components, web services, content management (CMS), and database interactions using Microsoft IDEs in a SOA-based distributed MSO environment.
- Perform business analysis / requirements analysis with the help of end-users
- Develop prototypes and architectures for new concepts and technologies.
- Create conceptual data models for database interaction.
- Perform implementations and support for higher and lower-level environments and other duties as assigned.
- Work in a DevOps fashion, which may include deployment activities and/or operational support as determined by the team.
- Skills required
- 2+ yrs experience in Software Development
- 2+ years experience developing sophisticated web-based user interfaces.
- 2+ years experience developing SOA based Applications
- 1+ yrs experience in Business Analysis and Requirement Analysis, as well as demonstrated ability to solve end customers problems.
- Experience in developing and consuming REST (WebAPI) and SOAP (WCF) based services
- Candidate should have a familiarity with CMS technologies such as Sitecore (preferred), Ectron, Umbraco, etc.
- Previous Experience Developing Responsive and Mobile sites.
- Previous Experience with Real-Time web based communications (e.g. web sockets)
- Experience with multi-threaded applications, Dependency injection, and IoC
- Previous experience with source control like TFS and GitHub
- Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
- Exposure to Agile methodology a plus.
- Development using relational database preferably using Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with Voice, Data, Video, Wireless technology a plus.
- Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity, Veterans, Disabled and LGBT employer