Analyst 3, Finance - Wayne
Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, andforecasting. Provides a variety of financial data; maintains and updatesfinancial models and plans. Provides financial analysis and projectionsto all levels within the organization in support of functional businessobjectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in owndiscipline.Usually determines own work priorities.Acts as resource forcolleagues with less experience.
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reportsas needed.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance againstobjectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them insimple terms.
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports.Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analyststeam. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on
an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put ourcustomers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of ourgame-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and beingopen to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working thatbrings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joininghuddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to dobetter for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and ourcommunities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer