The Account Manager, Ad Sales Suppt & Analysis, working directly with the Sales team, is responsible for building client proposals, managing on-air campaigns, and providing delivery updates and reports to both internal and external parties. This person will utilize homegrown software to manage all aspects of a campaign lifecycle, leveraging their expertise to best achieve client goals and drive revenue. Partnering with their assigned Account Executive(s), this person will provide dedicated support for both prospective and existing clients assisting with the sales process and ensuring necessary measures are taken to deliver on contracts.
- Manage the planning process responding to client RFPs with proposals that cater to each unique request.
- Support end-to-end campaign management; trafficking adcopy and managing inventory partner approvals, monitoring campaign delivery, advising on additional media purchasing to best meet client goals.
- Ad-Hoc client deliverables: delivery updates and reports, etc.
- Attend sales pitches with Account Executive counterparts.
- Assist in responses to general client inquiries from full range of agencies/advertisers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Technology or Equivalent Experience.
- Generally requires 3+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer