Analyst 2, Finance - Chesterbrook
Primary responsibility for manaing all components of sales commission. Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, andforecasting as an independent contributor. Also responsible forproviding a variety of financial data and maintaining and updatingfinancial models and plans. Reports financial analysis to seniormanagement in support of functional business objectives. Works withmoderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Executes all monthly commission payments and act as the point-of-contact for resolving all commission related issues
- Partner with HR and Regional Finance in supporting new hires, budget changes and promotions.
- Assists in developing sale budgets with Finance and HR Leadership and in the annual distribution of compensation letters.
- Partner with accounting to prepare monthly journal entries and assist with variance explanations.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- Conducts various statistical and financial reports,as assigned.Gathers analysis and creates reports.
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and relatedreports, as assigned.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance againstobjectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Maintains statistical/financial databases.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer