Systems Administrator - Product Dev Engineering
Responsible for assisting in the design of system architectures and solutions to bring to market new innovative products which span web service offerings. Assists in the planning, designing, integrating, testing, deploying and supporting of products. Helps with testing and operational activities. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Develops solutions to a wide range of difficult applications, problems or procedures.
- Supports Lead Engineer with the architecture, design, development, technical roadmaps.
- Works with engineering project management and lead engineer to deliver applications that meet or exceed product requirements, project schedules and reliability.
- Assists product development and operations teams to define technical requirements to accompany existing products and operation requirements.Designs and develops use cases in support of the technical requirements. Transforms technical requirements into architectures.
- Determines resources, technology and course of action to achieve results.
- Provides leadership and consultative direction to the organization, department and group.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer