Senior Analyst, Finance
Provides financial support to the Xfinity Mobile product, focusing on revenue assurance, and accounts receivable/bad debt analysis. Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and forecasting. Researches customer revenue, payment, and credit activity to ensure accuracy and completeness. Provides a variety of financial data; maintains and updates financial models and plans. Provides financial analysis and projections to all levels within the organization in support of functional business objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
- Ensure accurate customer billing and revenue reporting. Research customer activity within the billing system to identify root causes of billing and revenue reporting issues.
- Review customer credits and equipment returns for accuracy and appropriateness.
- Partner with Accounting on revenue, expense, and cash payment activity.
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms.
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level - Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study Finance
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- SQL and/or Microsoft Access experience a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer