Interactive Media Specialist
Responsible for prospecting, selling, developing, and expanding the client base for advertising on all screens and devices Advance Media. Drives new and incremental revenue and regularly meets pre-established activity and results quotas. Monitors and evaluates competitive media spending for sales categories. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand online advertising ecosystem, possess a knowledge and understanding of various digital media tactics and strategies
- Be a resource and subject matter expert for clients and our sales teams to help them navigate the complex world of advertising
- Collaborate and work closely with marketing, research, and other business partners
- Stay informed and current on the latest industry news as it relates to our business
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules and call expense reports
- Addresses customer complaints quickly and advises management promptly of any situation outside position's scope of authority.
- Coordinates implementation of interactive programs with sales, marketing/promotions and creative services.
- Sales travel is involved when needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer