Technical Support Supervisor (Xfinity Mobile)
Responsible for overseeing and supervising the day-to-day operations of complex customer support operation functions of the National Customer
Technical Support group. Provides technical assistance to customers and employees. Conducts technical training. Customarily and regularly
directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Supervises, interviews, and hires a staff of Technical Support representatives.
- Provides initial as well as ongoing training and coaching for Technical Support representatives.
- Coordinates and schedules work assignments relating to subscriber inquiries, support calls, and complaints.
- Handles difficult customer inquiries and complaints referred by Customer Service Representatives (CSRs.)
- Monitors CSRs to ensure professionalism, accuracy, and use of information given and performs annual performance appraisals.
- Sets productivity standards and goals; monitors daily/weekly/monthly progress and reports results to the Customer Technical Support Manager.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- A minimum of 2 years call center leadership experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer