Supervisor, Escalations (Xfinity Mobile)
Supervise ECR agents with dual responsibilities and special projects. Assist with managing Vendor performance and training. Trains coaches and mentors ECR agents to effectively deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with managing vendor performance including call monitoring, agent performance and service levels.
- Manage performance, training, approve payroll & complete yearly evaluations for 2 ECR agents handling special projects (Correspondence, Reassign/Delete mailbox, Voice Mailbox).
- Manage Student Interns' performance and training. Approve student intern timecards and provide weekly feedback regarding student's performance to the program coordinator.
- Handles high priority customer escalations sent from ECR leadership, Executives and Legal Department. Provide follow through, tracking, and resolution information on all complex escalated customer complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assist ECR agents with questions regarding processes and procedures. Provide direction and guidance for handle challenging customers.
- Monitor Service Level, ensuring our agents are available to handle calls as scheduled.
- Compile and print reports on Service Level, ECR agents' telephone stats and Work Order Accuracy.
- Compile and send Assigned/Acknowledge reports daily.
- Act as back-up to Business Process Analyst handling Executive Escalations. Provide follow through, tracking, and resolution information on all complex escalated customer complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work with management on company and department initiatives.
-Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Identify Process break-downs and service failures and report to management.
- Eliminate repetitive occurrences of customer dissatisfaction through reporting of data, trend analysis and identification of business improvement opportunities.
- Provides initial as well as ongoing training and coaching for Technical Support representatives.
- Coordinates and schedules work assignments relating to subscriber inquiries, support calls, and complaints.
- Handles difficult customer inquiries and complaints referred by Customer Service Representatives (CSRs.)
- Monitors CSRs to ensure professionalism, accuracy, and use of information given and performs annual performance appraisals.
- Sets productivity standards and goals; monitors daily/weekly/monthly progress and reports results to the Customer Technical Support Manager.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- Requires 3-5 years of customer service experience in a high-contact, service-related environment
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer