Tech 2, Technical Support (Service Policy Assurance)
Responsible for working closely with customers to understand root cause
for complex provisioning and repair-related tickets. Communicates and/or
implements process requirements to reduce overall trouble rates with
support from Tech 3's, as required. Uses multiple software systems,
investigative, triage, troubleshooting knowledge, and applications to
ensure customer service orders and repair tickets are completed
accurately and on-time. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is
accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Applies corrective action processes and interfaces with customers to
accurately resolve order issue(s), ensuring the customers' service
commitments are met.
- Isolates and resolves problems by correlating information from network
equipment and executing appropriate fix via corrective tools, etc.
- Notifies appropriate individuals, organizations, and outside Third
Party Industry carriers of network outages, degradation of service, and
restoration events by opening system trouble tickets and escalating, as
necessary, with internal and external fix agencies.
- Works across multiple applications to perform error resolution in
order to fulfill service orders that meet original time frame
commitments made to customers.
- Records and/or maintains information notes within the necessary
systems where manual intervention is required to resolve the order
- Provides operational support to external vendors or local market Field
Technicians, Operations Support personnel, and other technical and
business support groups as received via inbound call center type phone
calls or email notifications.
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure their issue(s) are
resolved and a superior customer interaction is provided.
- Manages customer outage bridge while facilitating communication in and
out of Company.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- High School or Equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer