Program Manager, Multi-tenant Development
Responsible for being a thought leader with a mastery of program management skills. Follows the organization's strategic plan and leads complex programs to develop new products and technology for syndication partners. Delivers outcomes, longer-term improvements, and benefits in support of the organization goals. Mentors and guides more junior members of the team.
- Defines the scope of programs as dictated by the business requirements and budget process. Participates in key planning milestones.
- Identifies, confirms, and obtains participation from required cross-functional teams.
- Ensures team clearly understands roles and responsibilities for the duration of the program.
- Creates and maintains program plans. Facilitates and drives the core team to identify and schedule all the work for end-to-end development required to fulfill program scope. Performs management of upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Identifies goals and success criteria, drives the definition and implementation of key goals, objectives, and successes criteria for the program with key stakeholders and core team. Raises conflicts and resolves with the appropriate level of management.
- Determines the cost and budget; performs resource forecasting.
- Analyzes areas of risk by identifying and managing critical paths and risk areas. Establishes contingency plans and identifies trigger events and assumes responsibility for initiation corrective actions.
- Identifies and helps the team make program tradeoffs to balance scope, time, and costs. Ensures proper documentation.
- Tracks and manages the program schedule and upstream and downstream dependencies. Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makes adjustments consistent with plan objectives. Drives action item resolution and tracks completion.
- Communicates updates on major milestones and keeps all stakeholders informed of progress and issues. Identifies and manages proposed changes to program parameters and works with Program Management leadership to ensure appropriate process and communications are followed.
- Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Leads core team and supports key delivery resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule, strategies, and tools to support the implementation of programs at partners through trials and controlled customer deployments.
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Is regular, consistent and punctual in attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Engineering
- Generally requires 11+ years related experience
- Experience with cloud services, broadband networking, and/or video networking strongly preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer