Sr. Manager, Market Development
The Sr. Manager of National Accounts Market Development is responsible to design and execute a building access strategy supporting large Enterprise implementations. This leadership position will support a group of ten account based Market Development Managers who are responsible to secure ROE agreements through on/off net field partnerships. In this leadership role, you will be responsible for process definition, reporting and overall team execution against implementation plans and budget guidance.
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively manage team Sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice, and TV services to enterprise customers ranging from 20-500 employees as well as medical and education institutions.
- Develops and monitors sale promotions and incentives to meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and Individual Rep achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals and standards.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Enterprise Account Executives through optimum selection, training and development, and appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Possesses excellent knowledge of Company's products/services, pricing practices, and selling skills to effectively oversee regional sales deployment of new products and services that target the enterprise segment.
- Manages records of individual, as well as group, sales and performance activities relative to business goals and objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and monthly revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and analyzing of data.
- Manages employee performance; counsels and advises to ensure compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company policy.
- Identifies and implements improvements in business processes yielding, increased sales performance, and/or higher operational efficiency through excellent time management, decision-making, and human relations skills.
- Participates to help manage and monitor Business Services Enterprise Direct Sales channels within budgeted sales and expense targets.
- Develops and ensures implementation of best practices that contribute to improved performance and overall success.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Develop customer specific strategies to support large ROE implementation projects
- Provide team oversite while creating a reporting methodology to measure individual performance and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and streamline processes focused on the interaction with the on/offnet field teams.
- Work closely with the Strategic and National Sales partners during the onboarding process.
- Drive Implementation/ Access strategy solutions into the Enterprise Channel
- Execute monthly Connect budget
- Engage directly with customers as needed to design and present ROE strategies
- Support all company policies and implement company initiatives and programs.
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- 5+ years of experience working with landlords, vendors, legal teams,etc. on right of entry approval is highly preferred
- Ability to manage a remote team with strong metrics and deliverables
- 5-10 years prior management experience in related field preferred
- Prior experience negotiating building access rights for Business Applications preferred
- Strong familiarity with coaxial plant design, construction, and Telecom technology preferred
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills preferred
- Ability to work cooperatively across all levels and departments of an organization preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills preferred
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer