Director of Product Management- Customer Experience
The Customer Experience (CX) team is designing the ideal customer experience. This includes rethinking processes, policies, products and interaction models. Importantly, designing an ideal customer experience means evaluating the current experience, then applying the latest technologies and best practices to improve it.
At Comcast, we believe that the Customer Experience is our single most important product and providing a simple and intuitive support experience, sometimes before a customer even notices there is a problem, is critical. With our products becoming more complex, a deep understanding of a customer's needs and previous interactions, along with an ability to leverage the power of advanced technologies such as AI and machine learning, will become more and more critical in enabling informed and personalized interactions.
We are looking for a strategic product leader that can help shape and deliver a customer experience that fundamentally changes how our customers manage, resolve issues, and learn about their products and services across all our lines of businesses. Crafting these solutions will combine an understanding of product, technology, process, and policy with a hyper-focus on the customer perspective to enable new and more convenient interaction models. The desired end result is a transformative customer experience that redefines expectations about what is possible from Comcast.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES:
- Ability to view the "big picture" of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations and to creatively define solutions to those challenges
- A go-to-market mindset that is focused on creating new customer-focused experiences and delivering them to customers quickly and efficiently
- A deep understanding of what is possible with today's technology and products, and the ability to anticipate what is on the horizon
- Persuasive story-telling capabilities to enlist support for initiatives, drive home importance, and ignite enthusiasm to execute
- Analytics skills to mine data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement based on customer pain points
- A strong commitment and sense of ownership to propel new product features to fruition
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with a variety of product and technical teams responsible for their areas of the business, to deliver a unified customer experience.
- Ability to evaluate, adapt, and apply new technologies such as Machine Intelligence and Natural Language Processing to customer experience-focused solutions
- Ability to adopt the customer's perspective when defining new initiatives and product features
THIS ROLE WILL:
- Partner with diverse groups such as development, design, business unit and support teams to prototype and scale CX solutions based on feasibility and viability
- Evaluate and prototype platforms and solutions via internal development and/or third-party partners to complete Comcast's end-state customer experience vision
- Write user stories, maintain a product backlog, and prioritize bugs using Agile methodologies.
- Drive the product development process and ensure timely delivery of product against the roadmap.
-Advocate for customers and optimize the experiences being developed
- Drive processes to identify and correct gaps in the customer experience based upon operational challenges / metrics and direct and indirect customer feedback
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to launch new services, features and enhancements on time and within budget. Serves as a subject-matter expert for the overall customer experience
- Assesses needs and opportunities for new/innovative customer experiences through industry research and feasibility analysis. Manages, gathers, and analyzes internal and competitive intelligence data for customer interaction trends and product utilization
- Develops and manages CX product offerings to customers as well as working with other groups within the company to develop and support cross-functional strategy and product rollouts
- Assists in developing product roadmaps, feature definition and identifies new product offerings
- Identifies and gathers potential CX product ideas, technologies, and business opportunities that can be integrated into the current product line and recommends exploration of future products and opportunities
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Travel to field locations to support focus group, training activities, and internal awareness
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10 plus years of related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer