Director of Product Management- Machine Learning & Data Transformation
The Customer Experience (CX) team is designing the ideal customer experience. This includes rethinking processes, policies, products and interaction models. Importantly, designing an ideal customer experience means evaluating the current experience, then applying the latest technologies and best practices to improve it.
At Comcast, we believe that the Customer Experience is our single most important product and providing a simple and intuitive support experience, sometimes before a customer even notices there is a problem, is critical we are looking to transform the customer experience by leveraging machine learning to make more informed and personalized interactions. We are an Agile team that looks for new ways to use data and data models to improve the reliability of our service and our customer experience.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES:
- All aspects of a product lead in an Agile team. (Prioritize and writing user stories, facilitate feature grooming, managing the product backlog and providing guidance on future sprints). Experience as a platform product manager is a plus.
- Work with other product managers to align on strategy and future releases and develop joint use cases.
- Work with other platform owners to publish and model data.
- Define and report on key feature and effectiveness metrics.
- Ability to view the 'big picture' of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations and to creatively define solutions to those challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with a variety of product and technical teams responsible for their areas of the business, to deliver a unified customer experience.
- Understanding of big data technologies such as Kafka, Cassandra, NiFi, Flink.
- Ability to adopt the customer's perspective when defining new initiatives and product features
THIS ROLE WILL:
- Partner with diverse groups such as development, design, business unit and support teams to prototype and scale CX solutions based on feasibility and viability
- Evaluate and prototype platforms and solutions via internal development and/or third-party partners to complete Comcast's end-state customer experience vision
- Write user stories, maintain a product backlog, and prioritize bugs using Agile methodologies.
- Drive the product development process and ensure timely delivery of product against the roadmap.
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Travel to field locations to support focus group, training activities, and internal awareness
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10 plus years of related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer