Manager, Sales Effectiveness (Content Development)
Responsible for participating in the development of the short and long-term product sales strategy for the Company. Creates monthly strategy plans with collating content. Ensure the success of the Company's Product Sales programs (RTB and Elevate). Monitors the progress of sales; maintains records and provides reports to senior management.
- Provides product training and recommends products and services that will help the
- Company to achieve its business objectives.
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying target audience's training needs
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Assists in implementing internal advertising and promotional activities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design model
- Ideal candidates will have a background in sales effectiveness, sales, content development and strong experience with change management.
- Demonstrated experience with building content, developing job aids and presenting material across all levels of an organization
- Internal applicants must have demonstrated knowledge of Comcast Business products and services
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Preferred But Not Required:
Certifications from ATD or similar groups
Associate Professional in Talent Development
Adult learning certificate
Instructional Design Program
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer