Senior Analyst, Reliability Engineering
The Senior Analyst of Reliability Engineering will be responsible for supporting operations strategy, technology and performance initiatives as well as coordinating the appropriate Comcast cross-functional teams to provide operational metric and KPIs.
- Provides analysis and support for business cases, strategies, programs and processes.
- Defines, develops, and implements standard operational frameworks for metrics and KPI reporting
- Helps develop key performance indicators for the product and work cross-functionally to ensure market success.
- Provides product support and documentation, and develops presentation materials for senior leadership.
- Drafts and manages requirements and other supporting business documentation.
- Coordinates with necessary teams to assess industry needs and identifies possible solutions to meet those needs.
- Provides operations support for Video, HSD, Network, Enterprise Applications and Business Services.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 3-5years related experience.
- MBA preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, technical, financial, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to see beyond the obvious.
- Self-starter with ability to drive products and ideas independently.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think strategically and critically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization, including field service team members' management, cross-departmental teams and senior leadership.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer