Senior Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst that is part of the Reliability Engineering team within Comcast's Technology, Product and Xperience group, you will design, build, and launch metrics, platforms and processes to support key operational decision making. We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Business Operations team, which is directly responsible for some of the most complex analytical work.
The Business Operations Senior Analyst will leverage analytical and communications skills to drive efficiency and effectiveness throughout the Reliability Engineering organization. You will work hand in hand with the other members of the Reliability Engineering team as well as partnering closely with across many different organizations in the business -- e.g., engineering, finance, field support, and more. You will have the opportunity to drive innovation and influence the Reliability Engineering roadmap and key initiatives. As a senior analyst, you will be responsible for mentoring and providing leadership to the junior analysts within the team.
You will manage top level KPIs, establish core operational metrics, and drive process improvements through analysis. The senior analyst is also responsible for building and coordinating executive presentation materials for Reliability Engineering's leadership team. The ideal candidate has experience with operational projects and possesses exceptional analytical, cross-functional, and communication skills. This role will require a bias toward taking action in a fast-paced environment.
- Provides analysis and support for business cases and strategical options across programs and processes.
- Operate as a self-starter with strong business acumen
- Build and develop analytics with actionable insights to assist with Reliability Engineering
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources. Must be able to ensure results are easily understood by all levels of the organization and presented in an actionable format
- Help develop and maintain key performance indicators for the product and work cross-functionally to ensure market success.
- Perform deep dives to determine root causes behind metric variances over a given period of time
- Partner with Senior Leaders, peers and other internal stakeholders to propose and implement business metrics
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Generally requires 5+ years of experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analyst role. Experience in business or technical operations preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Tableau and SQL required. Preferred ability to develop complex queries for ad hoc analysis requests.
- Excellent organizational, technical, financial, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience communicating with senior management as well as with colleagues from technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think strategically and critically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization, including field service team members' management, cross-departmental teams and senior leadership.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer