NPS Champion (Xfinity Mobile)
Responsible for training and sustaining Net Promoter System (NPS) program. This includes delivering uptraining to frontline employees and leaders as needed, making customer callbacks, developing huddle material for leadership and working cross-functionally to solve issues that arise from customer feedback. The right candidate will be passionate about the customer experience. Project management skills are essential. An ability to manage several work streams at once is critical. Must be comfortable presenting to large audiences and talking one on one with customers.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Make customer call backs to follow-up on both positive and negative surveys
- Track NPS callback production for internal Xfinity Mobile teams
- Log customer interactions in tracking tool
- Develop huddle content based on customer feedback to deliver in huddles or ad-hoc
- Work to solve issues that arise from customer callbacks and surveys
- Track progress of NPS and develop content for leadership to share with teams on progress
- Document issues that have been resolved for monthly progress readouts
- Lead training classes on NPS as needed
- Ability to manage teams through change
- Resourcefulness and ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Provides initial as well as ongoing training and coaching for Technical Support representatives.
- Coordinates and schedules work assignments relating to subscriber inquiries, support calls, and complaints.
- Handles difficult customer inquiries and complaints referred by Customer Service Representatives (CSRs.)
- Monitors CSRs to ensure professionalism, accuracy, and use of information given and performs annual performance appraisals.
- Sets productivity standards and goals; monitors daily/weekly/monthly progress and reports results to the Customer Technical Support Manager.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- A minimum of 2 years leadershipexperience
- This position is posted for Spokane, WA, however candidates will be considered for Tucson, AZ
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer