Customer Account Executive, Acquisition - Inbound Sales - May Classes
Responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services that are both current and emerging. The Customer Account Executive (CAE) will approach sales as a way of helping our customers receive the best value for their money. CAE's must be service-oriented individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. The CAE relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customer's and the company's interest. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Interacts with customers via telephone and email to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of competitors. Determines and implements basic strategies/techniques to effectively counter competitive offers and educate customers on product comparisons.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Remains up-to-date on products and services to ensure customer satisfaction and to maximize sales opportunities (e.g. marketing matrix, new product information).
- Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout the call.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests. Enters and confirms sales when appropriate. Demonstrates increased proficiency with customer interactions.-Supports other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- Establishes customer needs through enhanced probing techniques, then promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on customer's needs and interests. Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience. Continues to improve sales ability through ongoing training, role playing, and coaching.
- Consistently demonstrates ability to meet higher performance expectations (increased KPI/MPS).-Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.-Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.-Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer