Product Compensation Manager
Responsible for promoting and sustaining optimal sales performance and efficiency through managing the development and administration of sales compensation plans along with their associated systems, processes and procedures. Ensures regional leadership has the reporting needed to better manage compensation trends and outliers. Anticipates requirements for future-state readiness including recommendations on effective internal communications. Oversees the communication flow between functional groups regarding sales compensation changes, new product integration and analysis. Resolve operational issues and ensure personnel receive required information and documentation to perform their tasks efficiently. Manages a team of sales compensation analysts who oversee the day-to-day analysis and processing of commissions.
- Manages the daily operations and execution, implementation and integration of residential sales channel compensation programs, working with headquarters, divisions and regions, as well as external platform vendors.
- Makes recommendations and informs on strategic plan design decisions through effective analysis and expertise.
- Serves as operational subject matter expert representing sales channel needs with vendor supported and internal compensation systems; processing/verifying parameter changes and plan revisions.
- Works collaboratively with regional sales operations support team and channel leadership to aggregate best practices and develop consistent procedures to resolve open issues.
- Ensures quality and consistent standards are upheld within all channels and regions as it pertains to policies pertaining to compensation needs, including quota relief, inquiry approvals, etc.
- Ensures requirements for system related enhancements or compensation design changes are properly executed in the regions and channels.
- Manages compensation analytics to assist sales channel leadership to speak to anomalies and trends in their local region or channel.
- Tracks status and requirements for system related enhancements or compensation design changes.
- Manages team of sales compensation analysts.
- Facilitates career development and salary progression programs.
- Implements and manages variable compensation programs.
- Maintains current compensation and benefit data through review of appropriate literature.
- Determines pay rates for new hires lateral transfers promotions demotions and merit increases.
- Oversees and participates in the interviewing hiring and training of Compensation team members.
- Directs coaches and develops opportunities for all direct reports.
- Manages the annual salary and bonus review process.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Experience: Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Understanding of sales channel compensation programs
- Proven strong leadership skills and prior personnel management
- Strong project management and customer/client support experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of time
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer