Product Support Specialist
Our number one job as the Product Support team at FreeWheel Advertisers is to keep our clients happy.& The Product Support Specialist I is professional and committed to providing prompt and knowledgeable support to our clients, whether working independently or within a team.& Some of your responsibilities will be:
- For support issues, acts as initial contact for troubleshooting, and actively drive issues toward resolution
- Responsible for answering general inquiries via telephone, internet-based chat sessions, or email.
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters that have financial impact to the client’s business.
- Coordinates and acts as liaison between client and internal departments ensuring clients’ needs are met.
- Develop product expertise across assigned software products.
- Conduct and/or assist with system enhancements, user application, and quality assurance testing.
- Proficient in Strata products and workflows; well versed in the media industry and terminology
- Engage and participate with agile program teams regularly to resolve software issues and introduce items to the backlog, as well as help prioritize items that would most impact Client Service
- Create departmental documentation such as product or troubleshooting materials
Our people are the most important part of our business, and none more so than our Product Support Specialist I. We are fundamentally looking for bright, enthusiastic problem solvers.& If you are someone who loves a challenge, constantly evaluates and questions, and above all, loves to provide excellent customer service we are looking forward to meeting you.& A successful candidate will also need to possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent field/work experience
- 1-2 years customer or technical support experience
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Passion for solving client issues and a champion of great customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
As well as working in a fun, friendly and focused environment that is challenging and rewarding on a daily basis, you will also get:
- Health/Rx/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Virtual Doctor Visits
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Paid Family Leave
- Wellness Programs
- 401(k) match up to 6%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Comcast Courtesy Services within the Comcast footprint
- Free beverages, snacks, coffee, game room, as well as social and community events;
- Access to training platforms such as Pluralsight, Lynda.com and career development programs
- Assemble a team and participate in our Innovation days, where everyone is given free rein to build something that will awe the entire company;
- And many more!
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer