Analyst 3, Finance & Accounting
Responsible for providing financial analysis, reporting, and general
support to Managers and Directors. Has in-depth experience, knowledge,
and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities.
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Tracks and analyzes key financial metrics and operational procedures
to foster process improvements. Drives operational efficiencies and cost
- Participates in the development and utilization of financial models
and analysis. Prepares budgets and forecasts as directed by Manager.
- Evaluates financial risks and opportunities by creating and reviewing
operational and financial metrics.
- Assists with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial
- Researches variance to budget and forecast through detailed
operational and financial metrics and explains results.
- Reviews journal entries during month and year-end processes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer