Analyst 2, Finance & Acct
Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports, trends, and
opportunities. Maintains journals and ledgers, prepares financial
statements, conducts financial studies and coordinates financial
projects. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Approves transactions, evaluates opportunities, and makes
recommendations regarding project progress and future business
- Analyzes and tracks key financial metrics and operational procedures
to foster process improvements.
- Performs analysis of financial statement accounts and specific
projects, as directed.
- Assists with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial
- Participates with the preparation of month and year-end processes by
reviewing actual vs. budget/forecast variances, reviewing financial
trends, and making recommendations for accruals.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer