Dir 1, Marketing
Responsible for managing and directingMulticultural Marketing and Sales
efforts asit relates toour targeted approach to engage and market products and
services to the many different cultural segmentsencompassed in the FL region.
Assists Sales and Marketing leadership with business planningand
department budget. Ensures that communication of current initiatives,
promotions, and campaigns are accurately, timely, and effectively
communicated to all appropriate personnel at all levels and departments.
Serves as liaison between Region, Division, Corporate and Florida Region
marketing personnel to ensure that each group is informed of most recent
product marketing developments and plans. Provides leadershipfor Central
Division and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas.
Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). Responsibility
for developing and managingmulticultural budget.
- Manages and directs Multicultural Marketinginitiatives and ensures that
production meets the budgeted level and meets program objectives, including
timely delivery of objectives.
- Serves as the department liaison and Subject Matter Expert to regional
and division marketing teams as well as sales channels such as inbound,
direct/indirect sales and retail.
- Influences sales channel incentives through offer stragegy. Consults
with Marketing/Sales to indentify sales opporunities.
- Partners with the division media and MarCom teams to ensure relevant
messaging, right placement across both mass and direct targeted media.
- Works closely with customer care, Sales, Finance, and Legal teams to
assist with development and implementation ofMulticultural business,
competitive, and new product marketing plans, strategies,prorgrams and
activiationsto achieve all subscriber and revenue growth goals.
- Collaborates with Divsion teams in designing packaging and pricing to
ensure completitve position in market.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics
across the business. Communicates learning/recommendations and obtains
buy-in from Sales, Marketing, and senior leaders. Develops measurement
systems for programs.
- Maintains and improves ongoing Multicultural marketing programs, analyses, and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA/Marketing APreferred
Field of Study
- Business / Marketing
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 10+ years Multicultural experience working
or consulting for Fortune 500 Companies
- Experience in TelecommunicationsMobile, Media & Entertainment
- Spanish Preferred
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature
and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designated
to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer