Xfinity Retail - Market Manager
Responsible for the sales, customer experience, operational execution,
financial performance and employee satisfaction at a group of Comcast
Customer Service Centers in a designated market area, including;
establishing goals and motivating CSC Managers to achieve sales
objectives, monitoring and ensuring that CSC locations are staffed and
reps trained to deliver a great customer experience, and maintaining
tight operational and financial controls while driving a high-level of
employee engagement and satisfaction.
-Ensures competence and continuity of qualified management and
frontline staff through optimum selection, training and development,
appraisal, and motivation.
- Works closely with CSC Managers to ensure effective customer service
center staffing levels through efficient scheduling and adjustment to
meet peak service demands.
- Manages customer service based training and standards certification.
Works with team to ensure excellence in customer service with every
customer contact. Manages the performance and development of leadership
- Contributes to functional strategy development. Partners cross-
functionally with other departments to ensure that operational plans are
aligned with overall business objectives.
- Ensure that each CSC facility is maintained and secured consistent
with brand standards and operating guidelines, including coordination of
new CSC openings.
- Reviews, analyzes and audits customer and financial reports including
sales, inventory, cash, productivity, payroll, and VOC to achieve or
exceed budgeted performance.
- Develop and implement regional sales incentives to meet and exceed RGU
growth objectives. Manage compensation plan programs and implement
changes to improve employee motivation and sales performance while
controlling overall cost per sale.
- Motivates CSC representatives to achieve sales and compliance results;
conducts routine office visits and audits.
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer