TECH 1, SERVICE ASSURANCE ECC
Responsible for receiving technical support inquiries from Enterprise
Business customers via phone and email. Troubleshoots issues to identify
appropriate resolution for multiple products or one advanced product.
Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
- Demonstrates an overall understanding of operations in order to
interact with customers regarding various inquiries (technical and non-
- Independently recognizes and diffuses escalated customer situations
while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Communicates with customers in a professional manner in all situations
while demonstrating courtesy, patience and troubleshooting skills in
- Verifies network outages and escalates to appropriate fix agents to
ensure timely resolution (Tier 2, field operations, etc.) with a primary
emphasis on a quality first call resolution.
- Processes change of service requests.
- Accurately documents problems including detection information,
diagnostic results and repair information by utilizing the trouble
- Uses multiple software systems and applications to ensure customer
service orders and repair tickets are completed accurately and on-time.
- Manages the overall customer call queue to ensure timely response to
incoming customer calls.
- Opens tickets and records/maintains necessary documentation to track
ticket through resolution.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Microsoft Desktop technician (MCDST)
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer