Responsible for directly supervising the Comcast Real Time Escalations
team which acts as a helpdesk to the Repair COE, overseeing complex
escalated issues/concerns, addressing all repair and billing related issues which
are resolved in a timely and professional manner. Monitors and ensures
the proper training of RTE Repair Specialists and ensures call quality
within the call center. Ensures adherence to S4X. Coordinates and supervises the daily
activities of business support, technical or production staff who
perform tasks in the same function. Sets priorities for the team.
Assigns tasks and checks work at regular intervals.
- Employee engagement, mentoring ability and leadership skills.
- Provides guidance and/or assistance to RTE Repair Specialists' team in resolution
of difficult questions, problems and requests. Articulates professional
customer contact skills in verbal, non-verbal and written communications.
- Ensures optimum of customer service staffing levels through efficient
scheduling and adjustment to meet peak service demands.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified customer service
personnel through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal
and motivational techniques.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes data to identify trends from
statistical analysis and makes recommendations to management for
improving Customer Service.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint; comfortable compiling data and delivering
presentations to Sr. Leadership across the Central Division
- May interface with other Regional/Divisional Entities to ensure proper
handling of customer issues and concerns through strong interpersonal
communication and problem solving skills.
- Troubleshoot using Einstein Interactive Troubleshooting Guides (ITG)
- Conducts real-time phone monitoring and coaching to RTE Repair Specialists in
order to maintain required service levels; provides immediate feedback
to associates to increase productivity levels.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. 7 day/week operation;
Must be able to work nights and weekends, ability to take on-call duty,
variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer