Sr. Ad Ops Product Analyst
Responsible for the development and execution of inventory strategies through the analysis and management of all inventory in order to make recommendations that will maximize revenue and inventory management. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually
determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Develops and runs traffic inventory and capacity models.
- Provides current information on available traffic inventory to assist sales pricing, packaging and sales programs development. Analyzes inventory and rate practices to develop optimum revenue opportunities, including the execution of rate adjustments and allocation changes as needed.
- Creates metrics for measuring impact of both rate and inventory adjustments. Distributes rate information, including ensuring most recent rate information is available as needed.
- Uses various analytics reporting tools, analyzes key performance metrics as they relate to content and promotional mix.
- Ensures data integrity for reporting, including identifying and reconciling all discrepancies.
- Analyzes various data sources to inform future testing and provides recommendations to support overall business goals.
- Contributes to the overall coordination for the flow of information and communication between sales, sales support and traffic/inventory departments.
- Manages and executes access requests to all National Fulfillment Center systems. Performs monthly user audit checks on all systems.
- Provides order support as needed.
- Leads special projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer